The Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test™ was a fun, free little online test, sort of like the Myers-Briggs test to determine personality types: https://www.humanmetrics.com/index.htm#intro.
After you’re done and when you click on the “Career Choices” info button, it gives some details about the kinds of careers that would be most satisfying for your type. I found mine to be fairly accurate, but I was quite pleased to see the company I share in type-casting, haha. Seems I’m in good company with my INTJ type. I think they overlooked “writer and creative” as a fitting career choice, though.
Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(75%) Thinking(25%) Judging(44%)
Famous Personalities Sharing INTJ Type
- Isaac Newton, a physicist, mathematician, astronomer
- Niels Bohr, a physicist, received the Nobel Prize in Physics
- Carl Gustav Jung, a psychiatrist, the founder of analytical psychology
- Michel de Montaigne, a thinker and an influential writer of the French Renaissance
- Michel Nostradamus, a seer who published famous prophecies
- Ada Lovelace, an analyst, metaphysician, and the founder of scientific computing
Have you ever taken the full test or one of these online free ones? Share your types and interesting finds if you do it.
About Wild Ozark
About the voice behind this blog, Madison Woods