All of the mushrooms now have their own website. You can visit them at www.wildozark.com/mushrooms.
Each mushroom is inspired by the Nature of Wild Ozark and blessed by the fairies that live here.
Measurements (average for all of them):
- Length: About 4.5″
- Height: About 4.5″
- Width: About 2.5″
All materials used are natural, except for the mushroom cap and the glue that holds it all together. Each mushroom varies and may or may not have all of the below ingredients. Read the description for each to find out exactly what went into any particular one.
- Cumin or other herbs for cap coloring, rimmed with sassafras leaf
- elephant garlic stem, or polymer clay, or a natural alternative as the mushroom stem
- wildflower seed pods, rabbit tobacco flowers, moss, and lichens
- grapevine tendril
- hickory bark for the base
- polymer clay for the cap
- glue to hold it all together
- fairy love to make it magical
See all of the mushrooms at the Mushrooms page, or “Like” my page on Facebook to see the latest creations. Prices vary according to complexity of the design or rarity of the botanicals used. Naturally shaped things like the tendril swings add to the cost.
Invite a Wild Ozark fairy to set up residence in your house!
Other Fairy Items I Create
About Wild Ozark
About the voice behind this blog, Madison Woods