You may have landed on this page while searching for something else via Google or one of the other search engines. From time to time I clean up my website and take down old pages that are no longer current.
If you had a question, feel free to email me and I’ll see if I can answer it. My email addy is [email protected].
- Experience life in our wild Ozarks through stories and photos on our blog. I post about lots of things to do with life here, and also anything to do with my art or how I make the paints. Once Mr. Wild Ozark gets going in his wood working shop, I’ll post about his projects too.
- See my handmade watercolor paintings at PaleoPaints.com. Prints can be purchased at Pexels.com.
- When I have paints to sell, I’ll usually list them in my shop and at Etsy.
- If you are looking for the Ginseng Sanctuary link, here it is: Compton Gardens Ginseng Sanctuary.
- If you’re here from Ozark Mountain Ginseng and looking for the ginseng books, click here. General ginseng information can be found among these blog posts.
- We have an assortment of books, articles, and identification aids for ginseng at our shop.
- If you’re here to get a dose of nature, browse the blog or explore my “Reconnect to Nature” section.
- And finally, if you’d like to read some of my nature-based fantasy fiction, go to my “Rural Fantasy” fiction site.
Madison Woods is an author, artist, and Paleo Paint maker living
with her husband in northwest Arkansas far off the beaten path. She uses Ozark pigments to create her paintings.
To see all paintings click here.
To see exhibit locations click here.
Email: [email protected]